Thursday, April 15, 2010

Back To The Old Blogger Template

Admin stuff...

After experimenting with the new Template Designer on offer with Draft Blogger I am back to the old minima template on regular Blogger.

I liked the look of the new template I had tried. It was the simple style by Josh Peterson. But for some reason the page was slower to download and also broke up while scrolling. I have noticed that on few other blogs which are using the Designer Template.

I've tinkered with old minima template though. My pet peeve was that it was too narrow and I didn't want the stretch version.

In Layout- Edit Html I changed the width of the Header as well as the Wrapper. These two elements control the width of your blog title and the width of the banner image you want to insert and the width of the main post text and the sidebar.

I'm happy with the results. The page is wide enough to insert larger figures than before and the wider banner image looks good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment